HDB New Site Tender For DBSS Housing Sites
HDB Singapore is always in search of new and exciting project to keep market stable as well as to cope with the need of required housing land. HDB offers a wide range of flat choices for every budget range and specially for first time buyers. They Offer a wider range of designs and various price ranges from less than $1,500 -$10,000 a month. For the purpose of more choices and variety for buyers, HDB allowed private developers to participate in public housing projects, initially by participating Executive Condominium Housing Scheme in the 1990s, and after that new project known as Design Build and Sell Scheme in the 2000s.
According to HDB in the DBSS project ,the developers tender for the land and responsible for designing, pricing and selling off the flats. By completion of the building, the developer will hand over the entire development site to HDB for lease administration. This will help to overcome the requirement of public housing and ensure quality and safety of residential buildings. HDB invited tenders and the tenders will close by 12 noon on 30 Nov 2010. Tender packets can be purchased at $105 from HDB Office Under DBSS different schemes will be launched soon for first time buyers, and for those having low monthly income. The first site is Upper Sera goon rd, a parcel of land, located across Punggol Park, proposed for public housing, having 20,000sq m site area. The estimated dwelling units are 630 for 103 years (999 years lease plus including 48 months reserved for construction period).It is located near The Florida and Rio Vista residents. All facilities like shopping, leisure, schools, collages, hospitals, library, swimming pool, sports hall, and food courts are all adjacent to this area and easily accessible.Saragoon road site is well-linked to the Hougang MRT station, Bus Interchange and expressways.
Another DBSS upcoming site at Yuan Ching Road with an estimated yield of 580 units will be launched for tender soon (most probably in November). HDB also announces launch of more sites upon required.
Features of DBSS sites.
- Under DBSS, the developer tenders for the land. And they will be also responsible for designing, pricing and selling the flats. After completion it will be handed over to HDB for lease administration, maintenance.
- The will be at affordable rates.
- Flats come with a 99-year lease and according to HDB criteria.
- Applicant must have monthly income of up to $10,000 can apply.
- HDB reserves 95 %flats for first time buyers.
- HDB will provide technical experience and building practices to successful tendered.
- HDB also offers various loans to buy house/ flat.
- only Singaporean residents or citizens are allowed to buy HDB flats
- No foreigner is allowed to buy HDB flats.
HDB flat buyers must declare if they have; any interest or ownership in private property, local or overseas. HDB announces cooling off period in which they form a checklist to ensure buyers to avoid resale and buying policies of HDB.
Buy Sell Rent invest In Singapore Property Real Estate
( +65 ) 91002985